Williamsburg's Homeless & Indigent

P.O. Box 366, Lightfoot, VA 23090
Office: 757-561-3255
wsmburghomeless@yahoo.com
"Assisting people in re-gaining hope and a better way of life."

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Where Did Feb. Go? Actually, When Did 2007 Begin?

So, life has seem to be a dream. My nightly tasks of throwing newspapers and daily chore of trying to sleep has bled into a fog of 'huh'? Burning the candle at both ends has left me with a trail of wax as I struggle to meet deadlines and assist clients. Clients, wow, now there have been some great successes, but mostly challenges.

One of the ways I have found to help them is to 'profile' them. I had this idea in Sept. but didn't know a paper in town who would take me up on the offer...until I started working for the Toano-Norge Times. I pitched the idea to Rosemary and she liked it. January was my first family/article. The monthly column is called "Compassion Corner". This month's column has stirred a lot of emotions throughout the town and people have been calling to help, moreso than last month.

I have so much to catch people up on, but little time so a W&M student will begin next week blogging for me. But, in the meantime, now that I bought a new laptop I pray I can bring everyone up to date.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home